Thursday, February 12, 2009

ONE WEEK!!!




One week from today Dan and I will be on a plane to Dubai for an overnight stay and then on to Ethiopia!! This wait has been so long and I have coped very well with a tactic called DENIAL! It's not serving me so well now that we are leaving in a week!




I am nervous, excited, scared, sad, happy, worried, thrilled, anxious and more nervous. I am worried about leaving my three kids home. But at the same time, excited to get my hands on Micah Awate Neal! I am nervous about our adjustment once we are home.




I know that once I fall in love with those sweet cheeks and baby breath all the rest will fade away! I'm comin' baby....

2 comments:

Julie Neal said...

Aunt Juju is coming too Awate!!!!!!!!!

Lisa said...

Clicked on your blog through feedjit and just had to say that my sister and her husband adopted a toddler from Ethiopia last year. She's such a blessing!