Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The comedian awaits....












I have gotten a few emails from a lady who is adopting Awate's cribmate Tadele. It has been great to get some glimpses of his personality before we get there. Here are some tidbits...




~I took another picture of Tadele and Awate together. Awate is a riot. Constantly tugging on Tadele's clothing...as Tadele just sleeps. They are cute.

~Awate and Tadele are crib mates. Tadele is usually sleeping and Awate is Mr. Comedian. He has been awake more than Tadele (I was concerned about how much Tad was sleeping). All the kids have a bit of a stuffy nose/runny nose thing going on...that is the life a baby for you though. Aimee, he is total riot...he is full of smiles and interacts with his nannies and the other people in the room a lot. He was full of giggles the first night we were here. You are going to just eat him up.



3 comments:

emily said...

How fun!! I just talked to Julie- you guys have a great trip. We will be praying for you and I can't wait to see pics of you all together with those cute boys.

Laura said...

Sounds like he'll fit in perfectly!

Zinn's said...

I can not agree more. He will fit right in! I am so excited to get my hands on him too.