Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Monday, March 16, 2009
Friday, March 6, 2009
A few quick scattered thoughts....
- We are home. Micah did AWESOME on the trip. I whined a lot more than he did!
- His ears were fine - thanks for praying
- This week has been great at home. Dan goes back to work next week. Hopefully, it will continue to go well here at home.
- The whole thing feels like a complete blur - My personal theory is that no matter how much you try to savor the moments it is such an emotional thing that you end up feeling like a spectator.
Our case manager and social worker, Erica from Wide Horizons, was able to travel with us on our trip. She is an incredible photographer. These are a couple of her masterpieces.
* I can't get them in the right order - UGH! The bottom one is Dan and me on the way to the orphanage.