Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Leaving in 36 hours!!

We are on our way!!! Here is what our travels look like:

2/19 6AM Leave Detroit
2/19 8AM Arrive JFK
2/19 10:40AM Leave JFK
2/20 8AM Dubai time - Arrive in Dubai
2/21 8AM Leave Dubai
2/21 11:35AM Arrive Addis Abada - drive straight to Horizon House and meet Mr. Micah Awate Neal

This is how you can be praying for us....
  • the trip - health, safety,
  • the kids at home - peace, security
  • grammy and bubba - sanity!
  • Micah - that he won't be scared of the white people taking over his care
  • arrival home - adjustment for everyone!
  • I am struggling with not wanting to leave my kiddos. Those of you who had the pleasure of being around when I was 11 (or something - I have no memory) and was leaving to go to California with grandma can appreciate my apprehension. I just like to be with my people or have my people with me. I am considering therapy. Let me know your thoughts : )

Thank you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We will be praying. He is unbelievably adorable. I need to meet him.

patty said...

Dear Dan and Aimee,
Please know how much we love you and your children and can't wait to meet our youngest grandson. We are praying for the Neals travelling and all the little ones at home. we pray abundant blessings to all.