Saturday, February 21, 2009

Meeting Micah

They met him!! Here's the email I got this morning. Warning, get the tissues ready:

~Micah is awesome! We walked in the room and he was laying in his bed with his big ole eyes looking around. I picked him up and he was ready with kisses and smiles! He even had a poop waiting for me! We hungout for a few minutes and ate lunch - all the meals are served at the orphange. He fell asleep in my arms. We just gave him a bottle and he did great. He is a super happy, mellow guy so far. He hasn't cried yet since we've met him. He loves to look at his hands. He puts them in front of him and just stares. He has been laughing when Dan tickleshim. He is better than I could have imagined! You guys will LOVE him.

Aimee also mentioned that she's been feeling dizzy since they landed in Dubai. Please pray that she feels better soon.

They are working on uploading pix to www.dropshots.com/micahawate

3 comments:

Zinn's said...

Ok I am losing it. The tears are coming. I want to hold him too!
I am so happy for them. God is so
good!

Robeena said...

I am so thrilled for you guys! Praying for safety, bonding, things going smoothly, EVERYTHING!

youthworktalk said...

Congratulations! What a lovely cute little boy, I can't wait to meet him and help him speak the Queens English!!! Phil <><