Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Regularity:

Regularity:
  1. consistent or habitual in action
  2. recurring at set times or functioning in a normal way
  3. conforming to a standard or to a generally accepted rule or mode of conduct
I have never been, nor will I likely ever be called...regular. I am not consistent. I have very few habits. I don't do anything at a set time or for that matter function in a normal way. I don't really like standards. I don't conduct myself in a generally accepted manner.

All this to say...I am planning on blogging with some regularity. I want this to be a journal for my kids. So, I am committed to doing it with more regularity.

Let's see how this goes.

1 comment:

Work in progress said...

I, personally, am hoping that you do blog more regularly. :) I so enjoy your thoughts, whether humorous or pithy. I stand in great admiration of you and I am humbled by your walk with God.