Thursday, September 9, 2010

The balance

He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the good news to all creation.

For a while now, this has been my heart. To go into the world...abroad...global and find Jesus in the people there. Maybe it's naive to think that I really would just pack my belongings into storage, hop on a plane and go. But, that really is my instinct. Obviously, I have some "baggage" that I would bring with me (namely, four kids and a husband). So, for now, we are here. In a country filled with too much stuff, too much pride, too much entitlement. It begs the question, where am I finding Jesus here? I know He is here, just buried much deeper? Still looking.

1 comment:

kendra moberly said...

sometimes i have to ask myself that question about myself.....and it makes me sad.