Saturday, May 14, 2011

The First Pic!!!

I figured I would put this one here. The rest of the pics will be on dropshots.com/sophiemei.


The whole family got to Skype with Aimee before dinner (about 5:30am there). She was obviously up early, but Silas was still sleeping. Then she "called" us back about 6:00 and he was awake. I'm not sure he knew what to think. Sophie just kept making silly faces and "performing". He did crack a few smiles - he thought Micah was pretty funny.

Can't wait to talk to them again...technology is amazing!

4 comments:

Sharon said...

So happy to see you two together - can't wait to meet the little guy!

Sara G said...

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!

Rebecca Phillips said...

Hard to type a comment through this curtain of tears! I love him already

Erica said...

Oh my heavens. He's amazing. SO SO happy for you mama!!