Sunday, January 10, 2010

What to do??

I find myself spending time looking at adoption websites. It's a dangerous past time. My heart is drawn back to Ethiopia. I love the people. I love the country. I love the culture. I love China too. But, it is different. I love Ethiopia. But, then there is Sophie. She is praying daily for LoLo to bring home a China baby for her. Oh, and she should pick one up for us while she is there. A girl. We already have a boy baby here. So, my heart is torn. I have been thinking that we are ready for more - potentially. If the Lord told us that we were done, I'd be surprised, but I'd be okay with that. It's just where??

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We need to talk! I know the time isn't quite right for us, but my heart tugs every time I read one of your posts. Someday, somewhere....
Much love to you guys.

Julie Neal said...

God is going to tell you what you need to do!! So will Aunt Juju- go get another neice or nephew for me!! I am so done with the adoption process so now I will focus on yours!!!

emily said...

Ethiopia just gets into your soul! I think of it all the time. Excited to see how Lord leads you.