Sunday, January 3, 2010

2009...in bullet points

Caden, Micah and Cruz
Melia Serawit
Christmas card 2009

cuz i love me some bullet points.
  • traveled to Ethiopia
  • became a family of 6
  • welcomed a new nephew into the family
  • rid ourselves of one dog
  • entered the teenage parenting years
  • started directing a home school program
  • took 3 trips to Missouri to visit family
  • welcomed a new niece into the family
  • celebrated 3 years home with Sophie
  • rejoiced in 2 years tumor free with Makenzie
  • laughed heartily at Seth's constant antics
  • enjoyed watching Seth's first fencing tournament
  • felt incredibly blessed!!!
Cheesy, I know. But, also so true.




4 comments:

Lauren said...

Lovely. I think you read my last blog post and thought 'too wordy'. hehe

patty said...

Loved reading update, need more

Kendra Moberly said...

yay!! sad i missed you at christmas time. but it sounds like life has been good to you and that makes me happy!

Anonymous said...

A little late, but I gotta say, that is the best Christmas card ever :).