Saturday, July 11, 2009

Sophie says...

Sophie and I were laying down in an attempt to go to sleep. Most parents are familiar with this purgatory. You are exhausted and begin to fall asleep the second your head hits the sand and snot filled pillowcase. Meanwhile, your co-part is suddenly filled with extreme energy. So, Sophie was "trying" to go to sleep. (Observation: as long as you are constantly moving and talking - it will likely take a VERY LONG time). She reaches down to scratch a bug bite on her toe and this follows:

Sophie: "Mommy, did God make us inside or outside?"
Mommy: "Ummm, I don't know (the beginning to the majority of my answers). Outside, I guess.
Sophie: "Why he do dat? There's so many bug bites out dere."

1 comment:

Julie Neal said...

She is a hoot!!! Kiss my funny niece for me!!