Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Just stuff....

Our house has become quite the day care center. My brother and his girlfriend are going through a tough time right now, so I've volunteered to help out with the kids on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I am only taking care of 3 of the 7 they call their own! I also have 2 of 4 of my sister Megan's kids. Josiah is going to basketball camp with Seth this week and Elli is hanging out with Kenzie. Meg had my older 2 last week for a few days. I love the kid swap and I really love that my kids have so many close cousins to spend time with.

I have found myself in a lot of prayer the last few days. I have quite a few friends going through some really hard times right now. I often wonder about all the pain in the world. There is so much in my small sphere of influence. I just started a Beth Moore Bible study on Believing God - I am excited to learn about believing God for His plan for this messed up world!

No comments: