Friday, May 10, 2013

WDW

We pride ourselves on not going with the flow. We try hard not to fall into the trap of American consumerism. However, we chucked all that all out the window and went to DISNEY! I wanted to hate it. I wanted to be above all the materialism. However, we had a great time. We did pack our own lunches and didn't purchase crap souvieners. Sophie is quite the shopper and asks begs for things everywhere we go. She didn't disappoint at Disney. After a day of the begging, I told her that if she wanted anything, she could pay for half of it and I would pay the other half. She quickly replied "But, I don't want to waste MY money.". Touche!  She thought about it for a while and then very nicely delivered this zinger: "Mom, I don't want to hurt your feelings, but I see ALLLLLL these other parents, buying lots of stuff for their kids." Insert maniacal laughter here.














Such a good time. Great memories! Great fun!!

No comments: