Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Phew!!!

Dan is a rock star and puts the little people to bed EVERY night. Some nights when they go up, I breathe a sigh of relief, feeling proud we all made it through and had a few laughs a long the way. We have been trying to help Micah poop in the potty (he did, after all state it as his 2013 goal).






To say he is struggling with it would be an understatement. Dan and I have had way too many conversations about how to help him. No action yet. So, after tonight's try, I cashed in this baby.




Silas tried his hand at potty training too. Privacy people!! He makes me laugh. A LOT! He loves to put stickers on his forehead.



Micah is a lovey-bear all the way. He has so many funny things he says right now. Immediately, after he sneezes, he says "Bless you, Micah!". When you ask him what he is doing, he says "Good". Every time. Whenever I say "Good job, Micah!", he says "You're welcome!"



I've been working on some canvases and having fun being a little creative.  These two are still a work in progress. I'll re-post when they are finished.





No comments: