Wednesday, May 27, 2009

It's almost summer!!





We are excited to be almost done with school over here. My part is pretty well done. Both kids have a handful of math lessons left and then we are on break! I have been so impressed by what they learned at Classical Conversations this year.  Seth improved his reading by 4 grade levels this year!!!!! He worked so hard and is loving reading now.  Makenzie is approaching teenage-hood and all that entails.  She has found a recent love for photography and really has a gift for it. I am amazed! The photo to the left is one of her creations.
Micah is doing great! He is so sweet and such a low key little man. Sophie is still in love with him and it is pretty mutual.  He laughs when she walks into a room. Hopefully, that love will continue.  I am so grateful for our family!

1 comment:

Kari said...

Oh your kids look amazing!! M stumbled into photography and he loves it, too!! Some of his pics from Ethiopia have been used in fundraisers around the country (am I proud or what:)
Summer just hit our neck of the woods too.
Stop by & say hi (you know I HEART bloggy comments:) lol
xoxo