Tuesday, March 18, 2008

The Plan....


So, the plan was to take the kids to an indoor water park for an over nighter to celebrate Seth's birthday. We got a great deal (including a pedicure for me!). It was a surprise to him, so we did it a month early to keep him from getting suspicious. We left the house about 10 am to arrive at noon to maximize our water park fun! Dan got pulled over at about 10:10 and got a ticket for $150. We were determined to have fun in spite of it. We got dressed, and into the water park about about 1:30, played for a couple hours and then went to the room for a snack. Around dinner time, the stomach flu hit. I can't tell you how whimpy I am about vomit - mine and everyone elses. I spent the night back and forth to the bathroom. Seth thought he would join me at about 1am. Dan spent the night "sleeping" on a chair waiting for the next person to go down. He was Superdad and Superhusband. We decided to leave well enough alone and come home at check out time this morning. Our original plan was to play at the water park until 3 and then head home. Even the best laid plans.....
This is 1 of about 4 pictures I got.

No comments: