Wednesday, April 4, 2007

You are kidding me right??

We had an interesting day today. In the span of about 20 minutes Sophie did/encountered more damage than you can imagine. Upon returning home from the grocery store I dumped all the groceries and Sophie on the rug in the kitchen (not on Rugs, on the rug). After she systematically dumped out all the bags I noticed that her hands were wet... and I smelled pickle juice. The pickle jar had leaked all over the rug and all over Sophie. I removed her from the area for a quick clean up. After about 2 minutes of not hearing any noise at all -- always a bad sign, I went looking for her. She wasn't in her room or Seth's room. The bathroom door was closed, and I had been in the kitchen and didn't see her pass by me. After a minute of panic I checked the bathroom where she was apparently rinsing off the pickle juice with toilet water up to her armpits. I stripped off the 2 wet shirts and put her in the hall way while I cleaned up that mess. She meandered into the living room to find some other things to "explore". I went to the kitchen to continue making dinner when I glance over at her and she is putting something wet and yellow in her mouth. I look on the floor and there is a pile of DOG VOMIT!!! She was eating dog vomit!!!! It was at that point that I decided that the hidden camera Lauren had called to ask me if I had installed in her house to laugh at her kids antics had suddenly been moved to our house.

2 comments:

Julie said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Okay, now I don't feel so bad about my frustrating day. So where are the new pictures of Sophie?

Stephanie said...

I know I shouldn't be laughing....but I am!
Look at it this way, it can't get much worse than dog puke.